Lumped Element (LC) Filters are built in LC tank circuit that consist of parallel or series inductors and capacitors. They are compact and optimized for high performance to achieve very high Q, low insertion loss and high efficiency.LC filters are available in band pass, low pass, high pass, band reject and high pass designs. Packaging options include surface mount, connectorized printed circuit board. Custom configurations can also be specified. Even though, there are ready-to-use designs, we also offer custom made solutions, providing challenging RF and mechanical properties.Filter Banks are custom built for specific applications covering the frequency range of 1 to 300MHz, can be specified with 2to 12 channels utilizing low profile discrete filters with minimum insertion loss and ultimate rejection properties. Packaging options include surface mount, connectorized printed circuit board. Custom configurations can also be specified.
- Topologies are offered in highpass, lowpass, bandpass, bandreject & multiplexer designs,
- Lumped component or ceramic design versions,
- Covers 1 MHz to 300 MHz frequency range,
- Wide input supply voltage range for maximum application flexibility,
- Standard 3 dB BW available from 3-15%,
- 3 dB BW also available up to 70% (Contact Factory),
- Digitally controlled, tunable custom design options,